Needed for the class
1) 3 to 4 solids, about 13 by 17-
2) 3-4 bright prints or contrasting colors to the solids. Stripes, bright flowers, vivid color kids print work great
3) 3-4 pieces of muslin for foundation
4) thread - some thread should match the solids ( black thread, black material) and some thread should highly contrast the solids
5) batting and backing is optional. I don't bat and back until I know where the RA pieces are going to be used.
Fat quarters work great, as they can be cut in half.